SaltCritters.com

can a poor reefer get some acan for free...

BelowH2O

Originally posted by Nemo_0916

Cesar .. shoot Cesar, if you're giving out acans, I've come and PICK IT UP, no need to ship LOL

:P Hmm...exept for you though cause you have too much coral, hahaha. ;)

But I might be able to break my own ideals for a rea scolymia with white stripes... ha ha just ######tin I'd feel like free loader.

are you serious? Tigah's pick or Below's pick? ;)

The Frag Master: Just for your info...I started this because I thought it was funny that your thread had soooo many replys...and it was crazy to me that it gained so much negative attention.

Your question was not stupid, but think of how people act towards transients begging on the side of the road. Most look away. Nobody likes a BUM.

• 3 weeks later...
Darkstarreefer

Whats the deal with the oregon acro tort anyway? the water is cold in oregon...like 50 degrees...theres no coral there is there? And even if there was it wouldnt be fit for a normal reef tank. It'd most likely need to be chilled into the 50's. I'm confused and can't find any info about that species.

Caesar777

Are you serious? It's a tropical species, just named by someone from Oregon. Look up "oregon tort", and you'll find plenty on it.

reef hugger

The Oregon Tort is a blue color morph of an Acropora tortuosa. That coral originated from a store in Portland, Oregon. (I can't think of the store that got it originally). This particular color morph is sold blue in color with blue polyps. There are a couple of other morphs (ORA and Cali) but none match the Oregon for the intense blue color.

And yes the water is too cold for reef building corals in Oregon. 50 degrees would be warm for Oregon.

BKtomodachi

Acapora from oregon! ha!

And "idaho grape" monti caps grow in the only saltwater lake in idaho...

Caesar777

Be nice, he's probably new.

Archived