Top Shelf Aquatics

Let's see your best macros/closeups!!!

Grizzy

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Darn you and your macro thread, Grizzy ;) Now I'm spending time reading digital camera reviews, too! I swear I really do need a new camera. Really! :rolleyes:

Wow great shots everybody. You guys should put what kind of camera you use next your pics. So we get an idea of the capability of each camera.

Great idea timb000.

Cesar,

What are you talking about? That shot is excellent! Great job.

For all those looking into a new digital camera go to DPREVIEW.com .

This site explains/compares every camera you can imagine. Very informative.

davinstar,

My bad ;) What are you using now?

jenniebutterfly

davina, for around $100 online you can get paint shop pro 9, it is really good software. i also have basic photoshop that came with some computer software that is pretty nice, but i like the ease of use with the paint shop pro 9

I think I just figured it out - either you're half of a couple named Josh and Emily or you've got two kids named Josh and Emily. Screen names are so much easier to remember once you've decoded them :)

The bottom pic is two baby rics, right? But what's the top one? That is a really cool picture!

reef hugger

Davinaster- the top pic is a green tip with purple base yuma. Yeah, the second pic has 3 R.florida polyps in it. ;)

Your getting better with your camera. It takes some time to learn what the camera is capable of.

Josh

Archived