SaltCritters.com

The tigahboy challenge...

birdman204

I've got some lords for you to collect.

Please , by all means risk fines trying to import from japan. I'll pay outrageous prices for frags....

265.jpg

268.jpg

267.jpg

Happy hunting!

;)

i've seen those pics so many times it makes my head hurt. lol. the guy to talk to if you want japanese area lords in kris dugan. he's up my way(palo alto) but he's got some crazy stuff that might be worth your while if you can get a hold of him.

berlinmethod definitely got some nice stuff on frags.org. I think I need to make a trip up to the yay. I haven't been back to my hometown in awhile anyway. =)

oh tigah, check out my hillae(?)...at my member tank thread...pretty sure it's a hillae...awesome colors under 20k! iridescent rainbow...quite pleasing. not as gaudy and center of attention as yours though. ;)

Originally posted by yoshiod9

oh tigah, check out my hillae(?)...at my member tank thread...pretty sure it's a hillae...awesome colors under 20k!  iridescent rainbow...quite pleasing.  not as gaudy and center of attention as yours though.  ;)

uhhh...did I not just make an acanthastrea thread a few days ago?! hahaha.

Anyways, speaking of rainbows...I got mine mounted FINALLY...to a skeleton of what used to be a blue chalice. So hopefully I should see more growth now...

0131a.jpg

that has to be a jendub pic...otherwise you and i might have to go 'visit' nin soprano's style. :D i've wanted a frag of her pink greens for soooo long now!

my my my...so jendub ganked it from singapore forum?! hahah. j/k. regardless...one of my favorite and virtually impossible to get a hold of color morphs. =)

I think birdman was saying something about the sky being the limit. hehe. j/k.

I'm willing to pay a good amount for a nice sized piece. =)

Archived