SaltCritters.com

Thermos Trading

viking1

Ok, this is my first post here, but i've been around the site without posting for at least 6 months. That being said, I was browsing across another forum and found a thermos swap that's already in the final stages of being organized. I suggested that they post over here and the organizer took it the wrong way. Since this looks to be a very promising way of sending a hardy species of coral, maybe we could buddy-up and get a good sized swap together. Admins, please don't take it the wrong way, I'm merely trying to be helpful in expanding a community of zoo owners.

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthre...25&pagenumber=1

adamjonpeterson
Originally posted by viking1

adamjonpeterson, are do you have a screen name on www.fishheads.org? If you don't you should check it out, it's a forum for ppl around the kansas city area. i know manhattan is pretty far away but it is still pretty interesting stufff. Also check out midwestreefs.com you can get free shipping on orders.

my screen name is the same on here, fishheads, and RC. I have been on fish heads for about 6 months. I have even gotten some nice corals and such on there.

Right now I am only looking for rics, so that will work. I think we should probably wait until late march to start. Gives the weather time to warm up a bit.

adamjonpeterson

5.5 is perfet, I have some smaller ones that I can trade if you want. I have a real nice bright orange one if you want just let me know. It isnt attached to anything as it just showed up yesterday. I think it broke off the main colony.

Archived