Cultivated Reef

Thermos Trading

viking1

when i did it. i got like 6 zoos heads for a 8" hairy mushroom. i think if i was to thermo again i would want a picture first although i hated this shroom not worth the brown zoos i got.

Yes, I would expect pictures also. I would only trade with well known members also because I would know they are trustworthy. I am currently looking for some rics, I have most corals available for trade except SPS.

Sweet. Right smack dab in the middle! I have a couple of nice rics that I hoping will split in the near future. One is an orange florida, and the other is purple and greenish. If I can make it happen, I will post some pics and see where that leads.

Michigan. I haven't got them to split yet, but I have been tinkering and hopefully soon. I also have to get a macro lens so I can get a good pic of the rics (and othere things in my tank)!

not for sale/trade as of yet. but i might have some within a month or two...which should be more than enough time for the weather to get nicer.

remember that while NR in no way guarantees trades, etc, you can always check the vendor/trader feedback forum to see other's past experiences.

adamjonpeterson, are do you have a screen name on www.fishheads.org? If you don't you should check it out, it's a forum for ppl around the kansas city area. i know manhattan is pretty far away but it is still pretty interesting stufff. Also check out midwestreefs.com you can get free shipping on orders.

Archived