Cultivated Reef

MY Custom40/30"x18"x18" 10/16: Picture TIME!!!

anthony812

Hi all, please let me know what you guys think. Its pretty new setup, but everything inside is not new. :P

About the clams: they are all Ultra Electric Maximas, for all who are interested. The 4"-5" i can get for $65; and 2-3" are $40; 1-2" $25

No more gold flakes as that is really rare find for me!

enjoy!

ON to SPS !

This is a true purple tip acro mini colony from Tracy Gray. The picture just don't capture the true purple with neon purple polyps ..its amazing! Under actinic, the body turns GREEN!

this is a TRUE "BLUE" tip acro frag i got, its amazing, the tip is not purple or pale blue, but true sky blue!

can't wait for it to grow!

i bought it used,

The tank with built in Overflow (6"x4") with 1.5" bulbhead and plumbing to a 15 gallon sump. custom stand and extra tall canopy with fans and Actinic lights. Rio 3100 is used as a return pump, Prizm skimmer. all for $150.00

I have modified the return plumbing to 3/4" then T off to 1/2" PVC then a vertical spray bar on both sides of the tank. added a whisper jr for carbon, and a Rio 228 for more surface movement.

Hey Anthony the tank's looking good. You're right about the frag from Tracy Gray, it looks better in person.

Got a question for you though A PRISM SKIMMER on a 40?

See you tomorrow at the meeting.

Ben

i am getting rid of the skimmer tomorrow, going to a skimless system. Either that or i will buy a in sump skimmer. I am not sure yet. But I do want to get a calcium reactor though. But those suckers are so expensive! lol

Archived