Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

zoo growth question

Styxnpicks

size of tank?

My reds are just now spreading one polyp. Greans also. my pinks, spred like mad, every couple of weeks, same with my brown.

tve noticed the best looking zoos take the longest.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm at 1.024 right now and I have a airstone skimer that skims a little. I rely more on the cheato and algae in the fuge. and a good amount of kenya tree for nutrient uptake

Originally posted by ofblong

zoo's are places we frequent to see animals like gorillas, giraffes, elephants, loins, etc.  Zoa's on the other hand are a soft coral that comes in many many different colors and sizes.  lots of pics of zoas can be found at  

http://www.michiganreefers.com/forums/show...=&threadid=8540

LOL I am new to this so I dont know the terms you vets use. So do we just have to sit and wait for these to spread? Can we frag them?

Originally posted by mike88camaro

LOL I am new to this so I dont know the terms you vets use. So do we just have to sit and wait for these to spread? Can we frag them?

hehe I realize not everyone understands the meanings of everything. I was just trying to make it funny glad you got the humor. Yes you have to wait for them to spread and yes you can frag them. I have never done it but I know people who have including someone whos tank is only zoas and recieved tank of the month some time back on reefcentral (he actually lives a couple hours away from me).

• 3 weeks later...

got the new bulb last week I'm also using the old bulb over the tank now for a total of 192 watts of pc over a 10 gallon. when do i start to see growth? cause I'm starting to get a lil ####ed at things not growing

Archived