Cultivated Reef

70w 20K BLV OCEAN ENCOUNTER GROUP BUY #2

B16A2NR

I dont have the 10K unfortunately.. Sorry to sound like a broken record, but the price is AMAZING.. Hellolights and others are backordered and the price is 89.99..

Thanks again Todd

Chris

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. B16A2NR

2. OOSurfin

3. bobbi_dooley

4. yoshiod9

5. Bladze

6. Gmoney

7. jboogie

8. CCjung

9. GregSVT

10. Ronl

I talked to Vince and he cannot lower the price for 20 bulbs. I will get a confirmation on the day the price will be lowered and PM everyone who signed up. So CCjung just buy as many as you would like. Oh yeah another thing. If anyone in So-Cal wants to split shipping with me and pick up in Fullerton please PM me and we can work something out.

just ordered mine as well but since i just got a 2x28 actinic supp setup the 10k may end up winning. guess ill have to see if i like it and if i dont something to trade for another 10k bulb

Hi

I just wanted to post this so people know.

The group buy is working just like last time.

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/showthread...lv&pagenumber=5

Here is the last email I sent Todd

Hi Todd,

Price has been changed.

Same as last time once all orders are in I will order bulbs and as soon as get them I will ship them out.

Let me know how long you think I will need to leave price like this hopefully not to long so everybody get there bulbs.

Vince

www.oceanencounter.com

I emailed Vince yesterday and he said that if they didn't come in today he would call his supplier. I will let you know how that went as soon as I find out.

Archived