Innovative Marine Aquariums

NaNO ReeFiN's 29 Gallon Reef

NaNO ReeFiN

me 2...I think I'm gonna just point to your comparison pic and quote you the next time we get into the whole PC vs MH for new set-ups debate. heheh.

sweet...i just got a few heads in that color morph as well...how long since you got that baby? Mine still hasn't poofed up yet. =/

And how come SD always got stuff like that at the LFS's and we don't...isn't L.A. supposed to be where your LFS's are getting em? haha. I need to make a trip down to SD now.

The guys who used to run Reef Collections opened up a store down here called VM Aquatics and they're getting all the crazy nice corals. Pet Kingdom down here also gets in some nice pieces from time to time. I've been feeding cyclopeeze, mysis, & brine.

Do they usually have acan lord in stock or is here a possibility I'll go down there and the last piece was just sold. hahah. I'm lazy, 2 hours is a long drive for me.

I actually might check it out tomorrow if they have em.

They still have two pieces I think. One has like 3 or 4 heads and the other has, I think 10 heads or something. Give them a call to check that they still have em if you do want to head down. Here's their number, 858 694 8166.

i picked one up yesterday from VMA... these things are overrated and overpriced.

3 polyps + 1/3 polyp... when i left mike said there was only the large colony left since someone called for the small one, and even then he said the large one they were going to ship out? oh well... grab em while they're still available! :P

Originally posted by uchiha

i picked one up yesterday from VMA... these things are overrated and overpriced.

3 polyps + 1/3 polyp... when i left mike said there was only the large colony left since someone called for the small one, and even then he said the large one they were going to ship out?  oh well... grab em while they're still available!  :P

I want to see pictures! :)

Originally posted by Tigahboy

ohhh...this is where you got it, uchiha?  forget it then.  hahah.  too pricy for me.  

I dont have a pic yet of my acan lord cuz it's not fully open. =/

Here's my acan hillae tho - nice orange: http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/showthread...1415#post391415

And I want to see pictures of these too when they open.

Nice hillae btw. :)

dont worry so is mine, im gettin pix ... i'll start cropping soon and posting pix of my acan in my thread :P

in due time... damn i have a final tomorrow too :(

Nano, your tank is killer...I just set up a 29 and your tank is definitely inspiring...I just have to ditch the 130 watts of P.C for 250 of MH. Oh well, we live and learn.

What do you use for water movement? I have a SCWD running off a Mag 7 and it SUCKS!

Oh, I grew up in S.D. The LFS of Clairmont Mesa "aquatic Warehouse" is awsome! I only wish we had something like that in Sacramento.

I will never spend my money at Aquatic Warehouse. The owner is an a$$ and doesn't deserve a single cent from me.

Acan? A can of what?

Archived