Pod Your Reef

NaNO ReeFiN's 29 Gallon Reef

NaNO ReeFiN

It's been ages since I've posted pics so here's a before and after shot of my 29 Gallon Reef. Hope some of you old timers here remember me.. heh.

I've been using liquidlife and cyclopeeze. Planning on trying DT's soon. My clowns are false percs from petco years back.

The blue clam looking thing? That's a blue clam. ;) There's 2 crocea's next to each other.. one of them is just faced straight up.. thats why it looks funny.

What's the difference in the lighting between the two photos?

I see you now have 14k Hamilton- was the old bulb a 10K?

Seems like everyone on this site likes the REALLY blue bulbs- I myself am partial to the "warmer" colors of the 10K!!!

The original photo had 2 x 65watt PC's. I now have a 175watt 14k hamilton MH bulb like you said. As you can see, big difference.

I'm gonna have to say your first of the four blasto close-up pics is my favorite...love that color and I like the wellsi better anyway. The teal/green blasto is nice too tho. I definitely need to get a hold of some blastos.

Originally posted by NaNO ReeFiN

The original photo had 2 x 65watt PC's. I now have a 175watt 14k hamilton MH bulb like you said. As you can see, big difference.

To PC-using die hards: And this is why ppl choose MH's, folks.

Great comparison pic!

Archived