Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

2 Gallon DIY Pico

calvin415

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heh I'm sure they knew what they were... Yumas are overpriced IMO, its not like they are THAT hard to get ahold of... but they are still awesome.

So I'm still looking for one fish to be the focus of the tank... Any ideas? So far I've got a pair of perc clowns, 2 firefish, 2 green chromis, 3 clown gobies and a scooter blenny. Not sure if I dare look for a tang, but I feel like I'm still missing something in my tank.

Too big, and not the grace I'm looking for. I've heard from others that dwarf angels are do able, but I'm caution due to the corals I have. I already have some nice orange from my perc's so I don't think I want a flame, the coral beauty is nice, but not the color I'm looking for. Anyone have any experience with a Bicolor?

• 1 month later...

Actually I'm planning on hosting the April (Colorado Springs) meeting, but this tank's been taken down unfortunately! I loved it, but I built it myself (first acrylic tank) and I just didn't trust it enough to be on my desk with all my computer equipment. I built a second one after this and it broke! 2 gallons of saltwater all over my desk and floor, fried by digital camera (kind of nice because it made me upgrade from 2MP to 8MP.) :) Anyway after that happened I just didn't want to go through that again and since this one was fully stocked. Well as much as a nano can be.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks peterk731. I would love to, but I just don't trust this one... DFL18, can you post a link? I don't know what tongs is? I built this one, but if someone else has them I might consider another. :)

• 2 months later...

Archived