Cultivated Reef

BG's oversized nano...UPGRADED

bubble_gum

awesome tank! those dimensions would be really nice to play with.

I also like your harlequin tuskfish, I think they'll start to become more popular reef citizens as time goes on. I really want to get one, but I'm too attached to my hermits, lol.

Originally posted by szesteve

Bro, I love you corals man. Must tell me which lfs u get them from. Iwarna?

: got my red echino and orange scylomia from irwana:P

pink tip plates and blastos from lck110... when are you coming back to sg?:) we're having a hell of a time with some weeks having multiple sps shipments both wild and aquacultured.

lps are getting common but acan never arrive in sg:( only a couple of pieces that goes str8 to the display tanksX) and pink and red yumas will never arrive here too:*(

VicSkimmr, the tuskfish will get way too big for my tank but it still have a long way to grow... only a 2inch plus specimen:blush: i love it so much... ate a couple of my blood/fire shrimps but oh well.... the shrimos were picking on my clam mantles anywayX)

im very tempted to put a gigas in they but they get way to big and almost never come:| however i did spotted 2 last week in a local lfs:

BelowH2O.... gee u still remember my 15:blush: i had to shut it down as the xenias were spreading like mad and my mum got me this new set up for my bdae.... i kinda missed my old 15:(

Angel Higuera... thanks for the compliment:) i still consider myself a newbie though.... started reefing a year ago after the whole nemo craze:| yes im guilty of that:P advise i would give to ppl is just read read and read to avoid mistakes like me.... i put a sea apple into a 15 and im lucky it didnt nuke my tank:D

kkdo... the clams have all been with me for more than 6mnths under t5s.... with exception of the 2 croceas have been w me under t5s for a year :) t5s are the next best thing it u are living in hot and humid singapore and have no cash to spend on a chiller

here is my fav echinos:happy: hehe

Originally posted by phergus_25

is that a tusk fish?  it looks good by the way, awsome, seeing all your LPS made me start gettin them

yup thats a tuskfish:) its really cute and helps me eat up the hitchikers from the liverocks:ninja:

Archived