tank size 24" by 24" by 20"

2 10 000k t5s

2 20 000k t5s

1fl actinic

1pl blue

no full tank shot cos battling some algae probles:x

heres my tiny favia frag..

yellow with green mouth:happy:

dang why do ur pix still look red? haha, u gotta fix that cuz ur clams are messing with my eyes. turn off ur actinics for pix!

and if that's the real color of the fungia, i am impressed! i've been searching everywhere for a red fungia with no luck, only those common orange/purple/green ones everyone else has.

*edit* nm u said the fungia was orange, i got a lil too excited there for a moment. i'll say it again, damn your actinics!! my eyes & brain were goin a lil cuckoo for a bit

Originally posted by uchiha

dang why do ur pix still look red?  haha, u gotta fix that cuz ur clams are messing with my eyes.  turn off ur actinics for pix!

and if that's the real color of the fungia, i am impressed!  i've been searching everywhere for a red fungia with no luck, only those common orange/purple/green ones everyone else has.

*edit* nm u said the fungia was orange, i got a lil too excited there for a moment.  i'll say it again, damn your actinics!! my eyes & brain were goin a lil cuckoo for a bit

will find a way to solve the prob;)

heres some blastos... these are red:)

Originally posted by phergus_25

can we see a full tank shot from afar i really liked your first tank and want to see what it has become

thanks bro but not just yet... just wait till its fully stocked:|

its less packed now.... very spacious rockscape for a little gentle giant to swim:

i'll be waiting so did you keep all your LPS or did you get red of some of them, o and what is the watts on those t'5s?

t5s are 24 watters each

didnt keep all my lps though... some didnt make it tru the transition stage into my new tank:*( like my pink scylomia:*(

gimme a week or 2 bro... stocking up with the last few shipments b4 the moonsoon period;) an lfs boss told me that the CITES for this year ended or something like that anywaes;)

awsome i really like LPS your tank gets better and better, you need to get some more gorgonia your old peices looked great

those were smothered by algae and i gave them up:( new tank so still battling algae;)

thanks 4 the complement:)

Wow that tank looks absolutely awesome--and under T-5's too!

Any closeups of that orange fungia with green tips without actinics? I have never seen that color combo before. Also your clams look great and healthy as well!

Originally posted by bubble_gum

heres some pics with the actinics off:)

Is the tissue receding on the two brains in this picture? Any idea what's the cause of that?

Nice stuff u got in ur tank tho...where'd u find most of ur stuff? I'm going to be moving to Singapore next year....lookin for tips on which LFS to visit...i've already checked out sgreefclub so i do have some idea.....but more input wouldn't hurt...

keep up the good work tho...

thanks for the comments

the brain with the pink and green colour morph has some receeding issuue afther that huge scyclomia on the sandbed overlapped itX)

i bought the green one like that... the meat ends there.... i think it receede a long time ago but its stopped and ended there;) been great since...

will get the colseup of that orange fungia soon:)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived