Cultivated Reef

**Finally have the oppurtunity for pics of my TEN

ryux21

shao-lin nano

nice tank and nice pictures as well. still using the same camera as before? learning how to use it better now?

bowfront26: thanks! I cant wait for the SPS to grow out

shao-lin nano: lol... i finally managed to understand a couple other functions.

• 3 months later...
Wow, excellent tanks. Is there any updated photos?

Shaun

thanks..... no updates yet... but my corals have grown out a lot.. prob 3 to 4x bigger then those pics! I'll keep this thread w/ an update when i have time

• 1 month later...

very nice tank. Do you use any additives like calcium or mag, etc? I was going to get a 96quad myself, but opted for the 2x36 so I can put it on 2 timers. I didn't buy the light yet, mid Jan. I might change my mind tho...

very nice tank. Do you use any additives like calcium or mag, etc? I was going to get a 96quad myself, but opted for the 2x36 so I can put it on 2 timers. I didn't buy the light yet, mid Jan. I might change my mind tho...

dont settle for pc's if youre ever looking to upgrade your livestock later ie clams or sps

• 3 months later...
minireefkeeper26

You mentioned you had an automatic top off. I need one for my 10 gallon as well. Can you advise me on where to get one for a tank with limited room to put one. Or was it custom built. I don't know anything about auto top off's but I am tired of topping off every 6 hours to keep everything kosher. By the way you have an awesome tank, you should be proud!

I think I will stare at yours instead of mine for a while. J/K why have my own. Maybe it will look like yours someday!

Archived