SaltCritters.com

**Finally have the oppurtunity for pics of my TEN

ryux21

A year UPDATE!! Tank has gone through some changes SPS to be exact added a 150w MH, almost everything including feed ing the fish is set on AUTO :happy: cept for weekly water changes..... check PAGE 2 for pics!

tank%208-15-05%200051.jpg

OLD PIC FROM 11/07/04

fulltank.jpg

thanks for all the great comments! Here is the list of stuff I accumulated for those who were wondering..

Standard 10 Gallon

Lighting:

96watt PowerQuad

Equipment

Mini-jet 606

Mini-jet 404

Aquaclear mini HOB

Mini Heater

Psych1 Auto-topoff with 5 gallon reserve (thanks Psych!)

Livestock

Skunk Shrimp

Sexy Shrimp

Turbo Snail

Bumble bee snails

Electric Blue Hermits

Brittle Star

Pom Pom Xenia

Fuzzy, Blue Stripe, Red Pokka Dot Mushrooms

Peachy Open Brain

Metallic Green Frogspawn

Blue, Ricordeas

GSP’s (growing on the glass!)

Many, many zoos

Wow all that with that 96W Quad? Fantastic. It look awsome. I was thinking of doing a 10 Gallon with that light fixture. I think I will for sure now.

Yup, the powerquad was a perfect choice for a ten gallon because it just goes right on top perfectly.... personally i wanted an 150 watt HQI but I thought about have that bright of a light right next to my computer and that couldn't have been too good for my health !!! :D

Even more amazing than the tank are the quality of pics you're taking. What kind of camera are you using? I have absolutley no clue how to take good pictures of my tank. That's one of the nicest 10 gallons I've seen.

Originally posted by Rmcm2424

Even more amazing than the tank are the quality of pics you're taking. What kind of camera are you using? I have absolutley no clue how to take good pictures of my tank. That's one of the nicest 10 gallons I've seen.

thanks! The camera I'm using is a canon g5, which is a great camera but me being an amatuer as well had to take some time to learn how to take good pics. I'm still in the process of learning! :D

Originally posted by Meercat_Maric

Cool, glad to see your open brain surviving under your 96's. Makes a good reference for me to get one under my 130's :)

Dont forget to feed it, I feed mine silversides once a week ;)

Originally posted by matt the fiddler

My dads owns the canon g5,  i too vouch it is a good camera for the buck to get good shots 95% of my good turn out pics were ont he g5

i agree, the G5 is a great camera.. too bad I dont even know how to use half of the functions on the camera, so i can take even better pics :D

I really need a better camera...my 2 MP Sony really sucks. The canons are indeed sweet! Borrowed my friend's for a couple pics and you can definitely see the extreme contrast in terms of quality.

• 8 months later...

Archived