ReefCleaners.org

NanoBob's E170

NanoBob

NanoBob

I just got the shipment yesterday.  Took me longer than I thought to assemble, but once it was done I have to say I am pretty happy.  Temporary spot until I get my 13.2 Evo moved.  What does everyone think of the aquascape?  I struggled with it mightily!!

Cheers!

Bob.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 2
Staticmoves

Love the tank.

scape is cool.

love the cove and channel flow, draws the eyes in.

what’s your thoughts on things growing towards the glass quickly on the outside of the rock structure.

assuming you are looking to grow Stoney coral.

following along…

• Like 1
On 4/24/2024 at 9:53 PM, Staticmoves said:

Love the tank.

scape is cool.

love the cove and channel flow, draws the eyes in.

what’s your thoughts on things growing towards the glass quickly on the outside of the rock structure.

assuming you are looking to grow Stoney coral.

following along…

Thanks!  It is hard to see, but there are a lot of pockets to position the frags once I start adding coral.  I hope to be able to control any growth direction based on placement.  We'll see, because I am not very good at fragging as you can in my 13.5 evo!!

I appreciate the follow!

Cheers!

Bob.

1000002681.jpg

On 4/25/2024 at 8:55 PM, Crawford_T said:

Love the scape, I played around with the 2 island idea in mine but just didn’t have enough space. 

There never seems to be enough room!!  I do like the dimensions of this tank though.  It allows a lot of swimming room aver the scape.

Cheers!

Bob.

Looks really nice to my eyes. Only thing I would worry about is space to clean the glass lower down? But thats just my opinion. If you like it, thats what counts.

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, KevMax said:

Looks really nice to my eyes. Only thing I would worry about is space to clean the glass lower down? But thats just my opinion. If you like it, thats what counts.

I made sure to leave room for my scraper!

Cheers!

Bob.

AiredaleReef

Excited for the potential here! Designing and setting up the aqua space is really one of my favorite steps in reefing! I think you did a good job incorporating two islands with a slight twist in creating the channel.  Following along as well!