ReefCleaners.org

Refurbished with NEW arrays 24" NanoBox Quad in black

braaap

So some of you may know that I have redesigned the NanoBox arrays. In the process I have refurbished a few lights. I currently have a 24" Quad(4 array) fixture with brand new bluefish mini for sale. The fixture is black and has some minor scratches/scuffs but overall looks very good. I could tear it back down and get it powdercoated if someone wanted that done. But that would likely be another $150. This fixture has 3D printed endcaps because the originals were lost. Honestly you can't even tell. But if I were to get it powdercoated I could get new aluminum endcaps made. This also comes with a hanging kit. This is plug and play. Download the bluefish app, flash the bluefish mini, and adjust your schedule.

I am selling it for $450 shipped. This covers my cost refurbishing this light and the shipping. It will be atleast $50 in shipping. I can text better pictures as requested.

This fixture is also wired so the arrays can be swapped out easily and quickly in the future. This is full 5 channel control plus fan control.

quad2.thumb.jpg.951a123e2beadba48bcb7fe1916a6fdf.jpgquad1.thumb.jpg.eed998858f5747b28264847472ef2743.jpg

• Like 1
  • Recommended Discussions