Cultivated Reef

Hello, I am looking to set up a 35 gallon, 140ltr tank. (length x width x height Inches — 36x15x15, cm — 90x40x40 approx) 
This tank is pre-drilled for a sump, and I have a space below the tank (inches — 30x17x24, cm — 76x45x60), to include the sump, ato and anything else that might be needed/recommended.

This would be with a sand bed of at least two inches of live sand (any deeper bottom layers being dry sand), and a mixture between dry and wet live rock initially. Any corals for the tank are likely to just be zoes and softies, like my 9 gallon, 35ltr, tank. 

I currently breed a lot of livefood, both for my smaller tank and for my freshwater tanks I have. These include daphnia, grindle worms, vinegar eels, microworms, bbs, and looking to set up a tank for copepods as well. 

I make my own saltwater as I have an RO/DI unit. 

I am wondering what would be suitable for this tank? Especially considering I am still reasonably new to keeping saltwater tanks. 

The only ones for sure are 
1x Cleaner Shrimp (the reason I wanted a saltwater tank since I first saw one as a kid)
1x Royal Gramma (the condition of getting help moving the tank around and setting it up (still like them, so no issue for me))

Possibilities I am thinking of
1x Goby/Shrimp pair
1x Jawfish

Fish that I know I am not interested in, no matter how many have tried to persuade me otherwise.
Clownfish

Any help would be greatly appreciated, whether that be about the stockings, or maybe even what rock amount or preferred sands. 
Thanks

• Like 1

your list seems to be a good stocking set, if you are successful at culturing copepods i'd also suggest a mandarin goby. These little guys are so fun to watch hunting for food and "hopping" along. 
I had a purple firefish that unfortunately jumped out of the tank but while he was in the tank he was a fun fish to watch as well.

1 hour ago, OTT0 said:

your list seems to be a good stocking set, if you are successful at culturing copepods i'd also suggest a mandarin goby. These little guys are so fun to watch hunting for food and "hopping" along. 
I had a purple firefish that unfortunately jumped out of the tank but while he was in the tank he was a fun fish to watch as well.

Great, thanks! 

Since posting this post I have stumbled upon fire scooter blenny and wondering whether they might be suitable/work with the tank? Especially when the copepods get going. 

Yeah, going for firefish in my 9, still split between purple or red, they look stunning and fun to watch every time I have seen them flaring and darting around in lfs.

Thanks for the suggestions and help!