Pod Your Reef

Hydra 26 on a IM 15 cube, anyone done this?

waldoz

So I'm going to down down size my 60 and I'm either going to use the 26 or try to sell it with the 60.  I was hoping someone did this already.   And I  wouldn't have to dump more into lighting.  Looking for advice on lighting for this tank.  If the hydra doesn't work I was looking at reefbreaders or AI 12" blade. It looks  like you would need to run two of the blades to get no shadowing.   Mainly going  to transfer my softies,lps and one or two sps.  

Open for some suggestions please.😁

• 3 weeks later...
MisturrTinnie

I had a hydra 26hd on my waterbox 20 and it was barely good enough. I tend to try to keep my sandbed at 100 par. I upgraded to the 32hd and it was a lot better. Overkill is my 25 lagoon with a radion xr30 I run that one at like 60%. 

Well interestingly I did some trading and now have a fusion 10 pro.  So now the 26 is going with the 60 cube to the person I got it from.  I also have  a goose neck that I can use. So now I'm looking at 3 lights.  Ai prime, blades and reefbreaders.

Still open for suggestions for a fusion 10.