Top Shelf Aquatics

SOLD!! Interest in / FS - IM 15 Gallon AIO Cube?

Superdave

Item has sold so Admins @Christopher Marks please feel free to delete!

I have one that has never been used and still in the original shipping box from Innovative Marine.  

Wanting to see if there might be some interest in the Dallas (75243) area for it?  

It is this tank for reference:  

https://www.innovative-marine.com/shop/Fusion-15-AIO-Cube-Aquarium-Desktop-p481890270

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi! Just want to ask, since it's still double boxed, would you'd be willing to ship it? I have a feeling that shipping costs would super expensive, but I'm interested in the tank, and wanted to ask. If not, good luck with your sale + free bump 😉

-D

12 hours ago, Detritus said:

Hi! Just want to ask, since it's still double boxed, would you'd be willing to ship it? I have a feeling that shipping costs would super expensive, but I'm interested in the tank, and wanted to ask. If not, good luck with your sale + free bump 😉

-D

I imagine shipping it to New York would be pretty expensive as it's a bulky box and pretty heavy.  I can look into it for you if you really want.  

• 5 months later...
Detritus

I’m surprised that no one has grabbed this tank yet. I did end up ordering my second 15 gallon back around Black Friday, and I have two of their Nuvo Fusion 10 gallons as well. Free bump for a great little tank!

• Superdave changed the title to SOLD!! Interest in / FS - IM 15 Gallon AIO Cube?
  • Recommended Discussions