Cultivated Reef

My 20high 1 month in

jdav

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... oh yeah I forgot all about all that! I forgot this was the forum where everyone freaked out about my tank and told me all my stuff would die. Thanks to everyone for the support :)

Yeah, I'll try to post some pics of the progress of it.... but I don't have a digital camera So it may be kind of hard.... no waita minute I have 1 from every month.... yeah I'll post them.

and what it looked like as of sunday night (approx.4.5 months):

attachment.php?s=&postid=394464

the anemone got replaced due to a PH problem and the sun coral is still there, you just can't see it in the pic for some reason.

Looking good!

I see you got rid of the bubbles problem eh? That's good.

Btw, I'm really not bashing you or saying that this may be a problem, but I would personally try to get some flow behind and through the rocks. You could probably get a small powerhead and direct it through a hole in the LRs and it'll provide some nice flow there.

there is one on the lower left hand side behind that cave where the anemone and sun coral are. you just can't see it because it is all of the way at the bottom of the tank pushing water through the rocks. I have those rocks set up a certain way so that the flow goes throuch all of them.

I feed it 3 times a week with kent Micro vert. It also gets fed when I feed my fish because of how the flow runs over it. It very rarely opens (maybe once a day) but it has sprouted about 5 or 6 new polyps since I got it. I don't know what I'm going to do with it if it gets to much bigger though, I may have to turn my QT into another nano because it is almost filling up that entire cave it's in. It has maybe 70 polyps on it

Archived