Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Waterbox Cube10, AI Prime HD, Neptune Apex Gold Classic package, BRS 2 Part Dosers, MP10w, Cobolt 100W Neo-Therm, Minimax Nano Reactor, Sicce Silent 1.5, Nano Glass Skimmer

colinlevy

Most items are in good condition and well taken care of. I’d be open to letting stuff go in bulk for cheaper. If interested, I can ship (will have to get specific shipping prices for each of items) or can meet in Norther Kentucky/Southern Ohio.

I will upload some (but not all) the photos I have. Let me know if you have any questions

-Waterbox Cube 10 AIO Tank (New in box and will include an upgraded Cobolt MJ mini 606 pump and intank filter media basket…all never seen water. Prefer local pickup but can ship if need be) $140

-AI Prime HD with 12" prime flexarm $150

-Emerald ATO 5 Gallon Reservoir $40

-Neptune Apex Gold Classic package (with display module, energy bar 8, I/O Breakout Box, WXM module, temp & pH probes, calibration kit, magnetic probe rack) $225

-BRS 2 Part Doser (have 2 of them, only used them for about a month) $35 each

-VorTech MP10w (not the newest QD version. couple years old, wetside works fine but will probably want to replace it) $125

-Cobolt 100W Neo-Therm Pro heater (brand new) $25

-Agtec Salinity Refractometer $10

-Innovative Marine Minimax Nano Reactor (used for one day, comes with extra filters) $30

-Sicce Syncra Silent 1.5 Pump (357 GPH) $25

-Reef Glass Nano Protein Skimmer and pump (comes with pump and tubing) $45

Photo Sep 12, 3 08 05 PM.jpg

Photo Sep 16, 3 43 49 PM.jpg

Photo Sep 16, 3 58 41 PM.jpg

Photo Sep 12, 1 10 20 PM.jpg

Photo Sep 16, 4 02 40 PM.jpg

Photo Sep 16, 3 49 37 PM.jpg

• Like 2

Just received three items I purchased from @colinlevy.  

They arrived quickly, were flawlessly packed (seriously, better than new aquarium goods from premium retailers) and everything was precisely as described!  

I know people are trying to cut back here and there to save money these days, but if you need something he is selling, you aren't going to find much of a better deal!!  

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/23/2022 at 8:37 PM, Superdave said:

Just received three items I purchased from @colinlevy.  

They arrived quickly, were flawlessly packed (seriously, better than new aquarium goods from premium retailers) and everything was precisely as described!  

I know people are trying to cut back here and there to save money these days, but if you need something he is selling, you aren't going to find much of a better deal!!  

Thanks for the kind words! I have purchased enough used items to know how NOT to ship items 😅 that and my wife is about to throw away all my packing material 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/16/2022 at 7:01 PM, colinlevy said:

Most items are in good condition and well taken care of. I’d be open to letting stuff go in bulk for cheaper. If interested, I can ship (will have to get specific shipping prices for each of items) or can meet in Norther Kentucky/Southern Ohio.

I will upload some (but not all) the photos I have. Let me know if you have any questions

-Waterbox Cube 10 AIO Tank (New in box and will include an upgraded Cobolt MJ mini 606 pump and intank filter media basket…all never seen water. Prefer local pickup but can ship if need be) $140

-Neptune Apex Gold Classic package (with display module, energy bar 8, I/O Breakout Box, WXM module, temp & pH probes, calibration kit, magnetic probe rack) $225

-VorTech MP10w (not the newest QD version. couple years old, wetside works fine but will probably want to replace it) $125

-Innovative Marine Minimax Nano Reactor (used for one day, comes with extra filters) $30

Do you still have the mp10? I’d like it. Thanks 

On 9/16/2022 at 7:01 PM, colinlevy said:

Interested in the sicce 1.5 

• Recommended Discussions