FS - AC70, inTank Media Basket - Shipped for $75

Superdave

Superdave

For sale is the AC70 I used for several years along with the inTank media basket insert designed for the filter.  

I do not have the media (sponge, carbon, etc.) for the filter, but am including a new in take pipe (I modified the original one) as well as a new AC70 media basket and the old one I cut up as part of the modification.  I cut a small, airline size notch in the filter lid to accommodate the auto-top off line.  The in take pipe screen broke quite a while back.  

The filter and inTank basket, although used are working great and have no cracks or ships.  It scrubbed with soap and soaked overnight so it is cleaner than not, but I am happy to do a vinegar bath/soak to remove all of the algae before I ship it.  

Am asking for $75 for the filter and inTank basket combined, which includes shipping to the lower 48.  

I am on spring break so can ship it out today!

IMG_3249.jpg

IMG_3250.jpg

IMG_3251.jpg

IMG_3252.jpg

IMG_3253.jpg

• 1 month later...
Superdave

Bump.

Will sell the items separately so shoot me a message if you are interested.  

• 2 weeks later...
Superdave

Happy to make someone a deal!  Stuff isn't in my way, but if any one would like to have it make me an offer.  Makes for a great budget nano setup!  

• 1 month later...
Superdave

Offers accepted -- you won't hurt my feelings so let me know if you are mildly interested!

Sturgi_0225

How wide is it? I’m building a pico that’s 6” wide not sure what the actual measurement of this is

Superdave

I'll measure it and get back to you this evening, but I'm pretty sure it is wider than 6 inches.  

• Recommended Discussions