Coral Vue Hydros

Waterbox AIO 32.5 VS IM Fusion Pro 40??

New2Nano143

Hi there!

I'm sorry if this is a repeat for many, and I feel like I have read several chains but they were a year or two ago. Since then, both companies have released new versions of AIO.   I currently have the FLUVAL 9 gallon and turned it into saltwater tank. I have made NUMEROUS mistakes and almost to point of giving up until I saw the new versions and maybe there's light at the end of the tunnel.  Maintenance is probably my biggest fear because so far what I've been doing is water changes, top off, cleaning glass and of course, feeding. I'm not really sure if all the stress that I went through is because I don't have the right tank. I've watched a LOT of youtube and sometimes it can be overwhelming to see what people do but I'd love to learn.  I thinking having a tank built for saltwater is a great start. I definitely want to go bigger but with limited space, I've narrowed it down to these two. They seem pretty close, and so I'd love to hear (and see pictures!) to those that have either one and hear what's great and challenges. I don't want a tank that essentially having more maintenance and more stuff to buy just to maintain it. I hate that I can't see these in person because I think that could play in deciding.

IM Fusion Pro 40 gallon - https://www.innovative-marine.com/shop/Fusion-Pro-2-40-AIO-Aquarium-w-APS-Stand-White-p222399362

Waterbox AIO 35.2 gallon - https://waterboxaquariums.com/products/aio

I have been watching the WB series for tips and maybe that's why I'm currently leaning towards them.  Any input is really appreciated! I'm looking to decide by next week and I'm excited to share my experience here!

So here's what I'd love to hear your thoughts on:

• Which one do you have?
  • Top 3 things you love about it?
  • Top 3 things you don't like or wish it was better?
  • What other "extra" things did you have to get for maintenance? (skimmer, lid, reactor, etc?)

Thanks so much and looking forward to hearing from you!

NoOneLikesADryTang

While I don’t have either tank, they both make quality products. I don’t think you’ll make a bad decision here. Personally, I’d probably lean towards IM, because I’m a big fan of their Mighty Jet return pumps. 

50 minutes ago, NoOneLikesADryTang said:

While I don’t have either tank, they both make quality products. I don’t think you’ll make a bad decision here. Personally, I’d probably lean towards IM, because I’m a big fan of their Mighty Jet return pumps. 

I just realied that WB does not include the pumps. Yikes. 😯

• 7 months later...