Pod Your Reef

Hello all from Colorado

JachPot

Hello everyone,

After an excruciating amount of time in undergrad and graduate school, I am free! In the last 2 years, I moved from Oklahoma to Indiana and then to Colorado. I purchased my first home and in the last 2 weeks I picked up a Fluval Evo 13.5 to dip my toes back in to the hobby. I have a decent background in all things aquarium from my time working at "Wet Pets by Steve" in Norman, Oklahoma. Big shout out to the crew there for teaching me so much about the hobby. It's been a great base for being successful in keeping a variety of tanks.

My favorite Corals are Euphilia and my favorite fish is the Sailfin Tang. I hope one day to own a tank large enough to house another Sailfin.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Grundler said:

A fellow Coloradan! Welcome!

What area are you in, and what store do you frequent?

56 minutes ago, campbell_wat said:

Boulder here! Welcome!

I'm down in East Aurora basically, over by Buckley

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Grundler said:

I'm in West Aurora, just north of Cherry Creek Reservoir. I use Aquatic Art for 95% of my reefing needs.

Oh holy crap, that didn't even show up in my original search. I've been up to elite reef and that's it. I'm like 10 minutes from Aquatic Art instead of 40 from Elite Reef. I'll give it a look.

Edit: Oops wrong body of water, that's also 30 away lol