Pod Your Reef

Does my RBTA dying?

meanduck124

So my RBTA has been shiverled up like this for a while now. From time to time, it would expand normally, but about a week ago, it hasn't expanded once.
Maybe it is dying or it just something they do.
I'm currently put it in a quarrantine box so the clown won't bother it.
cf07dbec8c50470e1e41.jpg

IDK, I can hardly see it.  However, I suspect (as you indicated) that it's not doing well.  Moving it could potentially add even more stress. :unsure:

If the anemone is no longer sticky and eating, then it's in trouble.  Have you been feeding it regularly?  Do you have good reef lighting?  Good light and regular feedings are necessary.

1 hour ago, seabass said:

IDK, I can hardly see it.  However, I suspect (as you indicated) that it's not doing well.  Moving it could potentially add even more stress. :unsure:

If the anemone is no longer sticky and eating, then it's in trouble.  Have you been feeding it regularly?  Do you have good reef lighting?  Good light and regular feedings are necessary.

I've stopped feeding it for about 2 or 3 months. It's still stick very hard and I'll try feeding it to see any diffirences could happen.