Coral Vue Hydros

29 gallon stocking?

Clownfish king

What about a small wrasse?  Pink streaked is my favorite, but may be harder to find locally.  There's also the six-line.  It's a little more aggessive, in my experience, but it would be fine with clownfish.  They are super active and have a playful nature.  I've always loved the small wrasses.

Clownfish king
1 hour ago, Clown79 said:

There are lots of stores in Ontario.

Fragbox, sustainable marine, big als, coral reef shop

Reef boutique, reef raft, candy corals, discount dragon, exotic aquarium

Well I’m not necessarily close to all of them. The closest of those are pretty far away. But there is a good few of them that are close

Clownfish king
45 minutes ago, gena said:

What about a small wrasse?  Pink streaked is my favorite, but may be harder to find locally.  There's also the six-line.  It's a little more aggessive, in my experience, but it would be fine with clownfish.  They are super active and have a playful nature.  I've always loved the small wrasses.

I will look into it 🙂

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Clownfish king said:

Well I’m not necessarily close to all of them. The closest of those are pretty far away. But there is a good few of them that are close

Most of us in Ontario drive 1 - 2 hrs average for corals/fish because most of the stores are in the gta. 

Clownfish king
2 hours ago, Clown79 said:

Most of us in Ontario drive 1 - 2 hrs average for corals/fish because most of the stores are in the gta. 

Yeah. I have a big als in my city. But they suck. I go to the coral reef shop and order from frag box. 

Clownfish king
7 hours ago, gena said:

I was able to Find a pink streaked on a website

• Like 1
Clownfish king

So after doing some research I decided I’m going to go with a pink streak wrasse and another fish that’s similar sized. Any ideas? Maybe a scooter blenny or a cardinal?

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, Clownfish king said:

So after doing some research I decided I’m going to go with a pink streak wrasse and another fish that’s similar sized. Any ideas? Maybe a scooter blenny or a cardinal?

Awesome!!!!  You won't regret the PSW.  It's my favorite fish of all time.  They are entertaining VERY sweet fish.  It will be shy at first, but just give it some time.  Eventually you'll see a lot more of him.  Great choice!!!

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Clownfish king said:

Nvm the scooter blenny. Idk if I can keep a large amount of copepods

Ya, the pink streak will be eating the pods you have anyways! 

What about a tailspot blenny? They have a lot of personality. 

• Like 1
Clownfish king
36 minutes ago, Tamberav said:

Yeah. I will check that guy out. He sounds cool.

• Like 1
Clownfish king
1 hour ago, Tamberav said:

The tail spot seems like a good fish! I would feed it some algae pellets and stuff. I think I could feed it lettuce and boiled peas.

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, Clownfish king said:

The tail spot seems like a good fish! I would feed it some algae pellets and stuff. I think I could feed it lettuce and boiled peas.

Dried Nori is much better than lettuce. They like some meaty foods too and spirulina brine shrimp. 

Clownfish king

So current ideas for stocking 

my clownfish pair I already have

pink streaked wrasse X1 

tail spot blennyX1

is that a full stocking for this tank?(other than CUC)