Coral Vue Hydros

****FS: Real Purple Barnacles**** Makes Great Homes For Fish

fmfa0801

I am selling real purple barnacles. They make great homes for fish or corals to attach to. WYSIWYG in the pictures. ****FREE SHIPPING TO ANY WHERE IN THE USA**** These are already packed in a box ready to ship.

In 2013 I obtained a large amount of these for my personal use for my 3 reef tanks. I had way more than I needed and sold a bunch on here. I had zero complaints and no shipping damage from everyone that bought them.I will post the link below of the ones I sold in the past. Well its 2021 and I have been out of the aquarium game for a long, long time. I saved a bunch of these to set up a giant tank featuring the barnacles but I came to realize with everything else going on in life, the other hobbies I have that I will probably not set up any more tanks. I kept the bigger and better ones for myself but instead of sitting in my house not being used I figured others would be able to put them to better use.

Each picture is numbered with a price. Send me a PM and let me know what number you want. The sticky note with the number and price that are in the pictures will be included with the barnacles in the box. Payments will be made through PayPal. These make great homes for smaller fish and look really good in reef tanks.  First come first serve, no holds, no returns or refunds. I will do my best to prevent them from breaking when I ship but I can only control so much and can not guarantee they wont break. I tried to get the best angle in the pictures to show off the amount of holes and size. If you have any questions feel free to send me a private message. What you see in the pictures is what you are buying.

If you buy two or more I will take 10% off, if you buy 4 or more I will take 15% off. I will ship in one box if you buy 2 or more.

I placed all the pictures in this drop box link to make it easier. I will be posting more barnacles in the near feature when Im able to take the pictures and get them packaged.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Recommended Discussions