Coral Vue Hydros

Nano chiller recommendations

MrMatt

Hello, I am trying to plan ahead for summer when it tends to get exceptionally warm in my house. During peak heat my house can rise to upper 80s / lower 90s. I am currently running a 12 gallon JBJ AIO nano cube and am looking for a solution to keep down the temps in my tank. I was looking into the IceProbe with Controller, I have no intention of drilling the tank so it would just be mounted in the back chamber. I have also seen some other cooling solutions such as the CSXC-1. I have also seen some other cooling units designed for hydroponics. I want to see if anyone had any recommendations on any of these, or any other products.

Thanks!

Christopher Marks

@MrMatt Chill Solutions chiller has been well loved among members here, it's a good modern solution for small aquariums. Check the specs to see how many degrees it can lower 12 gallons of water, but I suspect it's within range for your needs. Search for the chiller name here on our site and you should find some users discussing them.

Does your JBJ Nano Cube have a fully enclosed lid? If so, you may want to consider modifications to help vent more air, just to help the cause.

• Like 1