ReefCleaners.org

Bouncing Paly?

EthanPhillyCheesesteak

EthanPhillyCheesesteak

So I just saw a paly that someone is selling and its a green paly with a brown skirt, but the brown skirt is bubbling up? Like a bounce? Hes even calling it a bounce paly? Has anyone ever seen something like that before?

Just now, EthanPhillyCheesesteak said:

Here’s a picture. It reminds me of a blasto kinda, but I actually asked him if it was a blasto and he said that it is definitely a paly

D9E02393-D799-423B-A227-7A53E4AE7502.png

I might call bullsh*t on that one. 

• Haha 1
EthanPhillyCheesesteak
3 minutes ago, NoOneLikesADryTang said:

It looks more like a Blasto to me. 

That’s what I said, but he showed me a picture of it with the stalk and and it really does look like a paly from the side view

I would want to see that side view, then. Because that looks like a blasto. 

Does he have good reviews? Anything else in his listings look weird, maybe too good to be true? The pic's sure color-enhanced all to heck. 

NoOneLikesADryTang

Sometimes a single merletti blasto skeleton can look like a single head of a paly, in shape and size. Obviously a paly will be soft to the touch, and a Blasto has a hard skeleton, but you can’t tell that from the picture. 

EthanPhillyCheesesteak
45 minutes ago, NoOneLikesADryTang said:

Sometimes a single merletti blasto skeleton can look like a single head of a paly, in shape and size. Obviously a paly will be soft to the touch, and a Blasto has a hard skeleton, but you can’t tell that from the picture. 

Yea your right. The actions already ended tho

I just didnt bid on it, didnt want to risk it