Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Neon dottyback w zoas

Cole.mormon

You should try Reef-Roids for the Coral Feedings. Get a Syringe for dosing Liquid Medicines, your local Pharmacy should have them. Get Lee’s Ridged Airline, attach it to the Syringe with Silicone Airline, also I like to put a short piece of Silicone Airline on the other nd so I can see it, and encase I should accidentally bump the Coral. Shut your pumps off, pull tank water into the Syringe, to mix with the Reef-Roads.Spot feed the Corals. I leave the pumps off while I’m cleaning the Syringe and mixing cup. Then turn them back on. 

Kent Marine purple tech is meant to be added to your tank water. Corals absorb minerals out of the water to grow. Stop mixing it into the food, and dose it into the tank according to its instructions. 

You should probably feed the corals actual coral food, if you can get it. Flake food may work OK, but will have a lot of things in it that they don't need. Reef Roids is a good brand. A pipette or turkey baster is a good, simple bet for feeding them. Turn off the pumps, mix the roids into a bit of tank water, and put the food/water mix onto the corals. Let them engulf it, then turn the pumps back on.