Cultivated Reef

Need new tank advice, please

Watson315

IMO weather effects are over-rated....they might even stress the fish.   But Kessil, to answer the question.

I have em and love em a lights....but, after trying the weather effects for a while I don't use them.   Cloudy day was the best, for what it's worth.

12 hours ago, mcarroll said:

IMO weather effects are over-rated....they might even stress the fish.   But Kessil, to answer the question.

I have em and love em a lights....but, after trying the weather effects for a while I don't use them.   Cloudy day was the best, for what it's worth.

I’ve had DIY leds with a bluefish Controller, simulating weather, and I thought it was cool.  Breaks up the monotony, imo.

Thanks.  Kessil it is.  Was leaning in that direction when I got this.  Just seemed more complicated, since the kessil needs a separate controller, but I guess then you get more features.  Noted.

Any thoughts on a tank, or the best place for custom tanks, would be greatly appreciated.

Pics of the 10 gallon and stand.  Finally got the custom cabinet door and soft close hinges.  Already wishing I had just got the 20 lol.

6A99258B-B6BE-48F7-BFD5-C782EE192139.jpeg

D7F45BD2-4BA7-4C93-8957-8A3359BDD533.jpeg

• Like 1