ReefCleaners.org

Rock wall

Nana210

Hi nano reefers. I have a Biocube 16g and want to put rock on the back wall. Magnets are the best option but due to equipment in the chambers, not really do-able. Any thoughts on gluing to the back wall (plastic)? 

Edited by Nana210
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Nana210 said:

Hi nano reefers. I have a Biocube 16g and want to put rock on the back wall. Magnets are the best option but due to equipment in the chambers, not really do-able. Any thoughts on gluing to the back wall (plastic)? 

Check out @NanoRox

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Nana210 said:

I may have some things that could work.  My suggestion is this.  One or two would look good.  Making some this week so let me know.  

Frag Wall

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Nana210 said:

From my current experience of doing this it is a royal PITA for cleaning, especially if you cover the entire thing.