ReefCleaners.org

Cultivated Reef - First Order

SeaFurn

I recently took advantage of @Cultivated Reef 's latest special. This was my first order from them and despite a lengthy delivery delay, which was not their fault (it was due to Fedex), the package I received was top notch. The corals were packed neatly in a very substantial stryofoam container with a fitted lid.  There was heat pad inside that was still warm and I could feel that the water was still warm too.  The corals were double bagged and sealed closed.  There was quite a bit of water in each bag which probably helped keep them in good shape on the ~44 hour trip.  And the corals looked good - the water was clear (not cloudy) and the corals had some color!  I don't have much experience with late shipments but I did not expect that. 

The 5 corals I ordered were good sized, healthy, appear to be pest free, and on clean frag plugs. 

While I was worried this order wasn't going to turn out well, Holly reassured me that things would probably be OK. I'd say Cultivated Reef takes the necessary steps to make sure you get excellent corals and I'll definitely order from them again. 

• Like 8
  • 5 months later...