inTank Media Baskets

(Video) EcoTech Marine Radion G5 BLUE + Giesemann T5 = All combination possible

Aqua Splendor

Aqua Splendor

Hello Reefers!

I finish the editing of this video, which the purpose is to be a guide/reference for people who wonder which T5 to use, what it look like, etc...

So here my compilation of difference of T5 from Giesemann with the EcoTech Marine Radion G5 Blue:

I think this Hybrid solution has an incredible punch for corals, not only for any corals but Also for Acropora.

The combination of Super Purple + Super Actinic with the Radion blue offers a big punch.

Specially for Acropora and other SPS like this, it's by far my favorite option to the point I might switch from Radion G5 Pro to the Blue.

After each record I took a photo so I can post also in the forum:

Full resolution here

Photo_RadionG5_BLUE_T5_Comparison_1920_v01.thumb.jpg.53aad7494fb596fd8dc1ae64c9173156.jpg

If you are interested in to the Pro version with T5 here my post:

My post for Radion Pro vs Blue:

Unbox Radion G5 Pro and Blue:

I'm still not ready to make a proper Review video of these light because I really want a Spectrometer to show some data, so I'm trying to save money for this (3k$)

I hope it helps you like always your critics and opinions matter a lot to me so please don't hesitate!

- Aqua Splendor

• Like 1
  • Wow 1