Pod Your Reef

Need quick I.d in store

Candymancan

Anyone have any idea what zoas/palys these are ?  These kinda transluscent so its hard to tell and they just have em listed as assorted.  Im reffering to the greenish yellow one on the bottom and the one above it.

20200208_151906.jpg

Yea youre right they were sunny D.  I got em for 45$ i think that was fair for 8 polyps ?  Also got some rastas 9 polyp for 35$.  But they have a palythoa in them.. not sure what it is.  Also got like 13 polyps of rainbow infusions for 35$.   This store is weird they had a rainboe infusion frag for 45$ for 4 polyps that i had bagged.. then i saw this one eith 13 heads for 35 lol.. 

Ill get pics later for you to check out. Because i dont want pest fast growing palys.  But they looked light blueish greyish almost so thats why i got it. They looked different.  Anyway be back ina few hours with pics of it

• Like 1

Best picture i could get of this unknown paly in the Rastas.  

I like the color its like a bluish teal color.  Is it a weed though ?  Any idea on what it is ?  I cant be sure but i think it might be called Arctic ice palythoa ?   Id like to split them apart seperatly but its litterally grown together at the base eith the rastas.

20200209_095110.jpg