Top Shelf Aquatics

AI Prime 16HD Light

Reef.With.Lyn

Reef.With.Lyn

Need help setting up a schedule. I don’t really understand what my spectrum needs to be and how to change when colors comes on and for how long. And what my peaks should be. Operating on ISO. Can someone give me the run down? Also I can not connect to my light away from home... Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry I can't help directly....consider a simpler-to-use light maybe?   I'm loving my Kessils....but there are lots and lots of others that don't come with so much "overhead".

There are lots of old posts on setup for AI's, but not sure if they will be enough to help.

• Like 1
partlycloudy531

What are the specs of your tank? What kind of corals do you currently have or plan on having? The new AIs are Bluetooth only so you have to be near the light to connect. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I needed a  cheap 20 dollar wallplug wifi repeater near the light to keep it connected to wifi. when you first open the app is should say "cloud" if connected. Start off with a simple 2 hour ramp up and down like the attached photo. Go to "schedule" then "control" . Now see the right and left <> arrow icons. Click on those and it will land on one of the two inward (highest wattage) round blue Dots in the graph. Once there "edit" will appear, hit that. Now you can slide up and down your colors and wattage you want and hit the Check mark to save. Now hit the >< arrows to get to the next inward highest wattage Dot. After those two are done it will two hour ramp up and down to the wattage and color you saved. I keep green red and white turned off to help with algae, Best of luck

ai.jpg