Jump to content
Griever

Nanobox Quad CAD File?

Recommended Posts

Griever

Hey @DaveFason I'm designing a 3D printed bracket to connect my Nanobox Quad Wide to my 8020.net hardware. Any way you could send me the CAD/STL for the outer casing so I can ensure a perfect fit? More than happy to share the bracket back for anyone else who might be interested in that sort of mounting solution. 😁

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
mitten_reef
49 minutes ago, Griever said:

Hey @DaveFason I'm designing a 3D printed bracket to connect my Nanobox Quad Wide to my 8020.net hardware. Any way you could send me the CAD/STL for the outer casing so I can ensure a perfect fit? More than happy to share the bracket back for anyone else who might be interested in that sort of mounting solution. 😁

your best bet is direct emailing him, he hasn't been on since November.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
FISHnChix
2 hours ago, mitten_reef said:

your best bet is direct emailing him, he hasn't been on since November.  

What happened to Dave? Is nano box still in business?? 

Share this post


Link to post
mitten_reef
29 minutes ago, FISHnChix said:

What happened to Dave? Is nano box still in business?? 

He posts on nanobox instagram account almost daily.  Not sure why he hasn't been coming into here.  He said he's pretty busy with other stuff when I asked him to do my new light last month.   

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recommended Discussions

×
×
  • Create New...