Cultivated Reef

Nanobox Quad CAD File?

Griever

Hey @DaveFason I'm designing a 3D printed bracket to connect my Nanobox Quad Wide to my 8020.net hardware. Any way you could send me the CAD/STL for the outer casing so I can ensure a perfect fit? More than happy to share the bracket back for anyone else who might be interested in that sort of mounting solution. 😁

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, Griever said:

Hey @DaveFason I'm designing a 3D printed bracket to connect my Nanobox Quad Wide to my 8020.net hardware. Any way you could send me the CAD/STL for the outer casing so I can ensure a perfect fit? More than happy to share the bracket back for anyone else who might be interested in that sort of mounting solution. 😁

your best bet is direct emailing him, he hasn't been on since November.  

• Like 1
2 hours ago, mitten_reef said:

your best bet is direct emailing him, he hasn't been on since November.  

What happened to Dave? Is nano box still in business?? 

29 minutes ago, FISHnChix said:

What happened to Dave? Is nano box still in business?? 

He posts on nanobox instagram account almost daily.  Not sure why he hasn't been coming into here.  He said he's pretty busy with other stuff when I asked him to do my new light last month.   

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
On 1/17/2020 at 9:34 AM, Griever said:

This is old but please send me an email. I will give you what you need. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/17/2020 at 1:09 PM, DaveFason said:

This is old but please send me an email. I will give you what you need. 

Thanks Dave, but I broke out the calipers and designed this mamajamma; 1579557472539-png.1385571

img_20200202_171549_mp-jpg.1406501

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
Phantomwerkz
20 hours ago, Griever said:

Thanks Dave, but I broke out the calipers and designed this mamajamma; 1579557472539-png.1385571

Very nice!! I may have an idea you could help me with! 

mitten_reef
20 hours ago, Griever said:

you light mount system is always intriguing....  the tank is looking really good as well, you should give us some updates on your tank thread... 🙂