Innovative Marine Aquariums

Gulf Coast Aquatics / live-plants.com review. I'm happy.

Tired

I ordered one of their common rock flower anemones ($5, wow!), and a red macro sampler pack. Emailed to ask them if they could ship me a white anemone, and if they could delay shipping for a few days. I got what I wanted on both accounts. Not only that, they sent me 5 types of red macroalgae (the listing was for "at least 3"), with a bit of branching coraline algae mixed in.

The whole order ran me $30, including shipping. Everything came packaged well, double-bagged (with the bags full of water) and then with those two bags together in a third bag. Generous portions of healthy red macros, a decent-sized (about 2.5") anemone that's exactly what I requested, great customer service. I will probably be ordering from them again in the future, if the chance to add anything else to this tank comes up.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

I ordered from them once ages ago the order was well priced and came in perfect I had to call and delay shipping twice due to a hurricane and extended power outage but it all worked out they included everything I asked for them to try to get in the order.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, LazyFish said:

I ordered from them once ages ago the order was well priced and came in perfect I had to call and delay shipping twice due to a hurricane and extended power outage but it all worked out they included everything I asked for them to try to get in the order.

They really are very accommodating I am always recommending them to folks looking for macros and their prices are unbeatable. Everything always comes in great condition and healthy. Im actually looking through their site now for my next order trying not to lose mind on planning for my 40breeder