Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

D_Brinker

The standard choices are:

• an Ocellaris clownfish
  • small gobies
  • firefish
  • possum wrasse

and maybe a few more.  Plus, some other fish which might do alright by themselves.

42 minutes ago, D_Brinker said:

i failed and i dont really know what went wrong

How do you know you failed?   Did your tank crash and everything died?

You really need to figure out why your first round didn't work out before attempting round 2.

Do you have the necessary equipment and test kits for a saltwater tank?  Photos of your tank setup and equipment would really help people give you some ideas on what might've went wrong?

Did you cycle your tank before adding livestock?  Saltwater isn't as easy as fill the tank up with water and add fish.

Did you buy sick/unhealthy livestock and did you quarantine your livestock before adding them to your tank?  All it takes is one sick fish to come in and infect the rest which causes a domino effect to where everything can die.

Did you overstock the tank?  Too much or too big of livestock and not enough room = not a good idea.

Were you doing your weekly water changes on such a small tank?  Small volumes of water can foul out quicker than a larger tank...you really have to keep on top of your water parameters with a 10 gallon tank.

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, j.falk said:

How do you know you failed?   Did your tank crash and everything died?

You really need to figure out why your first round didn't work out before attempting round 2.

Do you have the necessary equipment and test kits for a saltwater tank?  Photos of your tank setup and equipment would really help people give you some ideas on what might've went wrong?

Did you cycle your tank before adding livestock?  Saltwater isn't as easy as fill the tank up with water and add fish.

Did you buy sick/unhealthy livestock and did you quarantine your livestock before adding them to your tank?  All it takes is one sick fish to come in and infect the rest which causes a domino effect to where everything can die.

Did you overstock the tank?  Too much or too big of livestock and not enough room = not a good idea.

Were you doing your weekly water changes on such a small tank?  Small volumes of water can foul out quicker than a larger tank...you really have to keep on top of your water parameters with a 10 gallon tank.

i did a weekly water change and everything and ive been testing my water 

maybe the fish had a parasite that killed everything idk