Cultivated Reef

Sargassum shrimp?

Tired

Anyone know anything about sargassum shrimp? Specifically, are they safe for soft corals and rock flower anemones, and do they do well in a reef tank? Are they territorial with each other? With other shrimp? 

Can anyone suggest some macros that resemble sargassum while being a bit easier to keep? Is yellow gracilaria my best bet there? I'm going for a mixed softie/macro pico, and I'm hoping to be able to collect myself a few sargassum shrimp to keep in there. They'd look best, I think, if given the opportunity to retreat to something familiar and take on their standard colors. 

@johnmaloney do you ever encounter anything that lives in sargassum? You're my best guess for someone on here who knows about sargassum shrimp. Almost tempted to get some and try them out in a tank with some lower-priority zoos, see if they go after 'em.

From what I've seen, there are two primary species you find in the washed-up stuff. There's a larger, chunkier one that I think is Latreutes fucorum, with highly variable patterns and rapid color changing. There's also a much smaller, less textured one, usually kind of pale yellow, that dies very fast of stress (or is possibly just in very bad shape when it washes near shore in Galveston) and is smoother, smaller, without much patterning.