Coral Vue Hydros

Nevs Nano

Nevvy

Hey Fellow Reefers!

I’ve finally decided to start a thread to log all my changes and progress that occur during my first attempt at a saltwater aquarium. 

I can say this experience has been eye opening and very chaotic at times! The husbandry and seeing all it workout has made this hobby worth wild!

Anywho I started w/ a 5 Gallon TopFin tank and quikly upgraded to the Nuvo10 within a few months. The tank has been currently running now for nearly 8 months.

Cant wait to log the progress and get back to you all!

Happy Reefing, Nevvy

9669A63E-9596-417F-9716-148F8CA9CAB2.jpeg

A2736BD5-0E3C-455F-9BA7-D734112538DC.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
9 hours ago, Nevvy said:

Hey Fellow Reefers!

I’ve finally decided to start a thread to log all my changes and progress that occur during my first attempt at a saltwater aquarium. 

I can say this experience has been eye opening and very chaotic at times! The husbandry and seeing all it workout has made this hobby worth wild!

Anywho I started w/ a 5 Gallon TopFin tank and quikly upgraded to the Nuvo10 within a few months. The tank has been currently running now for nearly 8 months.

Cant wait to log the progress and get back to you all!

Happy Reefing, Nevvy

9669A63E-9596-417F-9716-148F8CA9CAB2.jpeg

A2736BD5-0E3C-455F-9BA7-D734112538DC.jpeg

Looks great! 😃

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, SliceGolfer said:

Looks great! A set of side cutting pliers will cut the stem off the frag plug for easier mounting.

https://m.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200753804_200753804

Ah! Great idea, I’ve cut a few of the stems with my doggo old nail cutters...😂😂. Gonna stop by the hardware store this weekend to get those cutters and re-arrange a few frags. 

Thanks

• Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...