SaltCritters.com

Just ordered a new fish for my Evo πŸ πŸŸπŸ πŸŽπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ(they sent me the wrong fish)

Mike P

12 hours ago, Tigahboy said:

I may place an order with them soon.Β  I've been hearing good things about the health of the fish from there.

I really like ordering from live aquaria, I’ve gotten twoΒ of my fish from divers den! They’ve been super healthy! If you decide to order coral from them, I would go through divers den rather than their regular website since there’s a pretty big range in appearance in the corals.Β 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
On 6/7/2019 at 11:08 AM, Mike P said:

Now I’m concerned about my fish, UPS said I wasn’t home to deliver and I have been waiting here and even tracked the package but they never showed up. They Rescheduled delivery for Monday and of course that does not work for a livο»Ώe fish. Now I’m waiting on them to call me back because they are sending it to a hold center for me to pick up which is half an hour away. Freaking idiotsο»Ώ

That is so strange.... I wonder if they even attempted to deliver? Sometimes mail carriers can be shady as hell...Β 

Β 

The reason I sayΒ it is strange is because Live Aquaria doesn't require you to be present to sign or pick up the fish. They ALWAYS drop my stuff off and leave without waiting to see if I am home and I order from them very frequently. Plus if the driver even LOOKED at the packaged, they should know it has to be delivered.

Β 

Anyways you got the fish you wanted for free πŸ™‚Β I usually get great fish from both DD and LA. As far as the eyes, it could be flukes3, prazipro is mostly reef safe though.Β 

Β 

I am not sure medicated food would help with flukes in the eyes.Β 

Β 

This basically covers everything. Not that wrasse are sensitive to prazi so be sure to account for rock and not overdose if you use this method and treat for just 24 hours using the calendar to treat a 2nd time. I have never lost a wrasse to prazi when dosed at correct amounts.Β 

Β 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I still haven’t seen the little guy eat yet but he may be eating pods. I tried to give him some food but he didn’t seem to care. Anyone have recommendations on what to feed this type of wrasse? I have omega one small marine pellets, hikari coral gumbo, hikari mysisΒ shrimp, and hikari mega marine algae. I tried pellets and the mysis shrimp so far. He didn’t eat any but I got my goby to eat it so I don’t have excess food in the tank.

10 minutes ago, Mike P said:

I still haven’t seen the little guy eat yet but he may be eating pods. I tried to give him some food but he didn’t seem to care. Anyone have recommendations on what to feed this type of wrasse? I have omega one small marine pellets, hikari coral gumbo, hikari mysisΒ shrimp, and hikari mega marine algae. I tried pellets and the mysis shrimp so far. He didn’t eat any but I got my goby to eat it so I don’t have excess food in the tank.

LRS nano! I have yet to see a fish refusing this food😁

• Thanks 1

Aww, poor guy.Β  Could just be an injury.Β  IDK, maybe when it was caught for shipping (or during shipping).Β  I'm not telling you to not treat, but it's possible that it will clear up on its own in a couple of weeks.

4 minutes ago, seabass said:

Aww, poor guy.Β  Could just be an injury.Β  IDK, maybe when it was caught for shipping (or during shipping).Β  I'm not telling you to not treat, but it's possible that it will clear up on its own in a couple of weeks.

I’m thinking it’s an injury also, just going to keep observing it and will act accordingly.Β 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Mike P said:

Live brine is great to get picky fish started.Β 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Tamberav said:

Live brine is great to get picky fish started.Β 

Soaked in selcon will help more πŸ˜‰

5 hours ago, Mike P said:

I’m thinking it’s an injury also, just going to keep observing it and will act accordingly.Β 

If anything quick freshwater dip and seperate container treatment if ya wanted...Β 

• Thanks 1
On 6/8/2019 at 9:45 PM, Melfy77 said:

LRS nano! I have yet to see a fish refusing this food😁

I picked some LRS nano up today. He has just been hiding in a little cave since Sunday morning. Hopefully he will come out soon. My citrinis clown goby really liked the new food. Was hoping it would lure the new little guy out.Β 

• Like 1