Innovative Marine Aquariums

Small Yellow green tip torch 25.00 local pickup 90292

makingfilms

makingfilms

Got this guy in a trade with a local reefer as a extra  to make  it even.  Sort of like matching salaries  in the NBA. Regardless I don't have room in my 12 gallon for

it And it will kill something 

Thes pictures don't really capture  the colors. Purple body with green towards the tops and bright yellow tips. Definitely a cool piece.

Local pickup only. 

2D2FE402-85CD-45AC-8DF5-7628FF2EFB6B.jpeg

A364024E-80B9-44AC-84AE-631CFEB4EFCB.jpeg

0A0A35E0-5A5B-42D5-95BA-AE0BF3B02FDC.jpeg

26C0E7F1-CF6B-4F6C-9052-50CB12E83B02.jpeg

If this is still here when my tank is ready, i'm in 90290...we're like...'neighbors'.

makingfilms

Currently not shipping. 

Tentacles are shorter than my other torches by a bit. The deal was with   the guys at vivid aquarium so I trust them that it is a torch but I originally thought it might be a grape coral. 

Could be a baby head and tentacles will expand over time. 

Hit me up when you tank is running. I have a few things I can let go and give you real cheap prices on. 

• 5 weeks later...
makingfilms

Someone was supposed to pick it up yesterday but last minute asked to pick it up Sunday. If they don't come through by noon tomorrow you can grab it. 

31 minutes ago, makingfilms said:

Someone was supposed to pick it up yesterday but last minute asked to pick it up Sunday. If they don't come through by noon tomorrow you can grab it. 

Good lookin' out, lmk. I'll pick up anytime convenient for you except I have my daughter Tuesday/Wednesday

• Recommended Discussions