Cultivated Reef

Who makes large rimless cubes? 80-93 gallon

chaostactics

52 minutes ago, DreC80 said:

Deep blue makes cubes up to 60 gallons.

Yeah those are pretty nice too but they don't ship or sell an their website is lackluster on information to say the least. You have to track down a dealer yourself. Which they don't even have a list for on their website. Every website that I saw selling them when I was tank shopping about 7 months ago only had a select few of their tanks (not even the cool ones at that) and shipping wasn't free and was rather pricey. Maybe that's changed by now......but I doubt it. 

45 minutes ago, ReefGoat said:

Yeah those are pretty nice too but they don't ship or sell an their website is lackluster on information to say the least. You have to track down a dealer yourself. Which they don't even have a list for on their website. Every website that I saw selling them when I was tank shopping about 7 months ago only had a select few of their tanks (not even the cool ones at that) and shipping wasn't free and was rather pricey. Maybe that's changed by now......but I doubt it. 

Agree, I only know about them because my lfs normally has them in stock.

6 hours ago, ReefGoat said:

From what I was told by a store that sells their tank they closed down ? I haven't looked into it myself but that's what the owner of the store said. Do you know anything ? 

This guy is extra salty

Yes deep blue has closed its doors, I have hear and have been confirmed by three of my local stores..

i have been planning on making myself a 3ft square as an refugium out of .500 acrylic 

Pretty sure these guys can build whatever you want. However depending on where you live it may be worth looking for a local tank builder. But the crystal dynamic tanks are top notch and worth looking at. 

https://cdaquarium.com/ 

90 gallon rimless cubes are going to be expensive no matter what you go with you may as well have one built that meets your specifications 

On 2/23/2019 at 5:29 PM, Reefkid88 said:

From what I was told by a store that sells their tank they closed down ? I haven't looked into it myself but that's what the owner of the store said. Do you know anything ? 

On 2/26/2019 at 12:03 AM, This guy is extra salty said:

Yes deep blue has closed its doors, I have hear and have been confirmed by three of my local stores..

i have been planning on making myself a 3ft square as an refugium out of .500 acrylic 

I emailed deep blue and they have not closed doors....they are no longer making tanks under the name deep blue but will be releasing new tanks with the same dimensions. 

Both my LFS confirmed this as well.