Cultivated Reef

Who wants a free TRITON test kit?

Marine Depot

Leave a comment here or ?

Nice video and thanks for the chance............I dont do facebook, instagram or twitter................

• Like 1
10 hours ago, spectra said:

Leave a comment here or ?

Nice video and thanks for the chance............I dont do facebook, instagram or twitter................

Here is just fine! Best of luck in the giveaway!!!!!!

Jeff @ Marine Depot

• Thanks 1
37 minutes ago, holy carp said:

Cool - any ETA on the new N-DOC organics test?  

We just received a notice from Triton USA that the nDOC test kits are in the USA and we should be able to get them onto our website within the next 2-3 weeks. This is only an estimate and we are waiting on a few final details from Triton at the moment, however, as of yesterday, you can expect to see them very very soon. 

-Robert @ MD

• Like 3
  • Wow 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Robert@MD said:

We just received a notice from Triton USA that the nDOC test kits are in the USA and we should be able to get them onto our website within the next 2-3 weeks. This is only an estimate and we are waiting on a few final details from Triton at the moment, however, as of yesterday, you can expect to see them very very soon. 

-Robert @ MD

Thanks for all you guys do for the community! Loved seeing drewslagoon walk through over the weekend!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Would be cool to have a monthly subscription service once USA lab is open. Any thoughts on running Triton on a Lagoon 25? Thinking about turning 2 chambers into fuges. Still not close to 10% total volume though...

I would have been eyeballing this method for a while now would love to win free test kit. 

Great video by the way lots of good information. 

• Like 1
On 2/1/2019 at 10:25 AM, shaner014 said:

Thanks for all you guys do for the community! Loved seeing drewslagoon walk through over the weekend!

He is a good dude and a good friend to Marine Depot!

• Like 1
  • Recommended Discussions