inTank Media Baskets

Order Status Update?

JasonR

Oceanbox Designs
18 hours ago, JasonR said:

Curious on the status of an order I placed on the 19th for a sump baffle kit. I replied to my order email the other day but still haven’t received a response. @Oceanbox Designs

Thank you

Jason

I will look into that. I'm a little swamped and running a bit behind on scheduled but I will try to get it out within next week. 

40 minutes ago, Oceanbox Designs said:

I will look into that. I'm a little swamped and running a bit behind on scheduled but I will try to get it out within next week. 

Wow another week? Was hoping to have the tank up and running starting the cycle. What is the process to cancel the order and receive a refund?

• Sad 1
Oceanbox Designs
7 hours ago, JasonR said:

Wow another week? Was hoping to have the tank up and running starting the cycle. What is the process to cancel the order and receive a refund?

I have an ball Black baffles w/Neon Green media racks that I could ship tomorrow to arrive by Mon/Tues. This is the Reef-Reactive kit that has higher quality CNC laser cuts media racks vs egg crate racks: https://oceanboxdesigns.com/product/reef-reactive-sump-kit-for-20-gallon-long-aquarium/

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Oceanbox Designs said:

I have an ball Black baffles w/Neon Green media racks that I could ship tomorrow to arrive by Mon/Tues. This is the Reef-Reactive kit that has higher quality CNC laser cuts media racks vs egg crate racks: https://oceanboxdesigns.com/product/reef-reactive-sump-kit-for-20-gallon-long-aquarium/

I see it’s a little more expensive. How about this, I’ll take it but don’t send the neon green racks. I won’t be using it and they would only collect dust. I just need the baffles

Oceanbox Designs
1 hour ago, JasonR said:

I see it’s a little more expensive. How about this, I’ll take it but don’t send the neon green racks. I won’t be using it and they would only collect dust. I just need the baffles

Perfect! will ship those out tomorrow without the racks. Btw, I was not going to charge the difference in cost for the full kit, just offering an alternative since I already have that ready to go 🙂

• Like 4
4 hours ago, Oceanbox Designs said:

Perfect! will ship those out tomorrow without the racks. Btw, I was not going to charge the difference in cost for the full kit, just offering an alternative since I already have that ready to go 🙂

I had a feeling you wouldn’t but since you were offering the alternative I wanted to help you out with not having to provide what obviously increases the cost since I wouldn’t use it anyway. Thank you

• Like 2
15 hours ago, Oceanbox Designs said:

Let me know if you were able to get them out. Thank you for the help. 

Oceanbox Designs
2 hours ago, JasonR said:

Let me know if you were able to get them out. Thank you for the help. 

Heading out now! Will send tracking email later.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Oceanbox Designs said:

Heading out now! Will send tracking email later.

Awesome. Really appreciate you setting me up with the other kit and working it out. Can’t wait to get the tank cycling. 

• Like 1

Received the baffles today. They look great, thank you very much for working with me on this. can't wait to get them installed and cycling the tank.

• Like 4
Oceanbox Designs
11 hours ago, JasonR said:

Received the baffles today. They look great, thank you very much for working with me on this. can't wait to get them installed and cycling the tank.

You're welcome! So glad they made it on time, because there are times when USPS flaked on me lol

• 1 month later...
  • Recommended Discussions