Top Shelf Aquatics

Treating ich in a tank with an eel

Kdsd731

Thanks for the response.  I had rearranged the rock and all fish have their territory.  The gramma is almost always out now.  The gramma sleeps in the rock,  the angel in a cave,  the eel in its own cave and the clowns at the surface the last I had checked.  

• Like 1

Good on the rest, but Clowns at the surface isn't normal IMO.

Has this consistently been their choice at night, or has it changed?  Can you tell why they are leaving their daytime "hosting area" at night or have they not selected a territory yet?

Consistently has been where they go after lights out.  They actually swim on their sides at the surface.  Scared me at first but after some research,  it sounds like clowns are weirdos on their sleeping.  I've pictures of them sleeping upside down even.  Lol. Day time they wander the whole tank. Mostly the lower 1/2 of the tank.  

Screenshot_20190208-150943_Gallery.jpg

• 4 months later...

Depending on the severity, consider an in tank "reef safe" solution.

Do you have a thread of your own where you're tracking this?

If not you should make one and include a tank photo and as much detail as you can about the history of your tank and these fish. It would be very helpful. (link it here if you want)