Tmr8188

Custom Orders? Odd request

Tmr8188

I am planning a new tank with pretty delicate species.  I was wondering whether I could get a rather large nano rox with fish hides built in?

• Like 1

NanoRox

Hey @Tmr8188 I didn't see this or I would have answered right away.  Sorry about that.

I don't generally do large custom jobs do to the time it takes to work on those kinds of projects and the price I would need to charge (would require lots of material to make custom molds etc.).   But since this is on nano-reef.com, is this for a small tank?  What size are we talking? 

• Like 3

Tmr8188

The tank is approx 18 gallons.  I just need a nano rox that some small fish can hide in.  The sand bed of the tank needs to be kept clear.  I would ideally like no sharp edges on the nano rox too.

NanoRox
On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 8:48 AM, Tmr8188 said:

The tank is approx 18 gallons.  I just need a nano rox that some small fish can hide in.  The sand bed of the tank needs to be kept clear.  I would ideally like no sharp edges on the nano rox too.

Unfortunately I don't think I would have time to do this.  If it were something I could also make a mold of and then sell, then perhaps but I don't think it fits in with my actual frag rock design concept.  I'm sorry man.