ReefCleaners.org

Show off you Stax scapes !!!

Reefkid88

If there is already a thread,I'm sorry. I really want to buy some stax rocks,but wanna see your guys scapes. I'm really interested in what the 5lb box can do !!

Not quite the actual Stax rock, but same general concept. 

4 mini-plates creating 3 tiers with some height booster from chunky branch rocks. I’m still debating whether to attach one more shelf, perhaps floating, to the right side of that vertical-ish branch

32648456968_694ddb07f5_b.jpg

• Like 2
42 minutes ago, Reefkid88 said:

That looks super nice !! Mine should be here tomorrow  or Monday. What rock is that ? 

Thanks!

They were a 5-lb pack of Aquamaxx rubble rock from @Marine Depot, which apparently they no longer carry.  I thought the pieces were good size for nano.  I got a bunch of flat rocks, chunky branches and a few skinny branches in the box that I ordered. 

I ordered this over a year ago, and just got around to do something with them, haha. I couldn't visualize what to do with them initially until I saw some ppl scaping with Stax rock on here. 

• Like 1

I always wanted to try that stuff. How big are the pieces roughly ? They look nice size. 

I'm really looking forward to seeing what I can come up with using the 10lbs of Stax I got. 

I love your scape,that's what made me even buy the stuff lol. Mine showed up at 10pm last night so I will mess with it when I get home from work. 

Marine Depot
On 1/4/2019 at 5:03 PM, micoastreefing said:

Thanks!

They were a 5-lb pack of Aquamaxx rubble rock from @Marine Depot, which apparently they no longer carry.

The AquaMaxx rubble rock was a mixture of different types of Fiji rock which are unfortunately no longer available. 😭 

Jeff @ Marine Depot

• Like 1